Sunday 24 March 2013

Adventures in Blogland

So...on a miserable March morning, inspired by other wonderful lifestyle blogs, duck in a dress tentatively took the first steps into the world of blogging.

"But what will you write about?" cried the husband, "how on earth will you find the time?"

 
The answers?

I'll have a go at writing about anything that might take my fancy - the latest craft project, fabulous food and drink, pretty outfits and accessories, places (new and old) recently visited, exciting events and everything else in-between. (Husband was duly warned he *may* make an appearance at some point)
    And how I'll find the time? Well, I don't actually know, but like all good projects - from the make believe shops and libraries I "managed" as a child to the postgrad degree I'm attempting to study as an adult - all I can do is give it my best shot and see how it goes...
I'll keep you posted...
 
 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...