Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 29 - Morning Ritual

Day 29 of rosalilium’s 'blog every day in May' challenge
Morning Ritual
(Tell us about what you do every morning to help you get ready for the day ahead.)


My morning ritual starts about 7.15am when I reach a sleepy hand out of bed to hit the snooze button on my clock radio.

Clock radio with snooze on


Then after 10 minutes or so of snoozing, at 7.25am it's time to actually get out of bed and start getting ready for the day ahead.

Clock radio playing 6 Music


Between 7.30am and 7.45am it's time to freshen up, shower, clean and do all the usual bathroom-related ablutions. Don't look too closely at the clock - on this day I was running a bit late!

Bathroom washbasin

Shower cubicle


At 7.50am I head over to my wardrobe to pull out whichever outfit I've decided on for that day.

Dresses in the wardrobe


Then it's back to my dressing table to pack up my handbag and slap on a small amount of warpaint. By the way I don't have an unhealthy obsession with Avon products, it's just that I am also a (ding dong) Avon lady so have a lot of spare products to use!

Make up basket
 
Handbag and notebook ready for work
 

By 8.05am I'm heading downstairs where hopefully, Andrew has ready a piece of toast, some cereal or taken out my pre-prepared fruit smoothie from the fridge.

Travel cups of tea and coffee


Picking up our travel cups of tea and coffee, at 8.10am we're heading out the door and onto our journey to work!
(blogged about on Day 17)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...