Thursday 30 May 2013

Day 30 - Who Inspires You?

Day 30 of rosalilium’s 'blog every day in May' challenge
Who Inspires You?
(Who inspires you? Are they close to you? Somebody famous? Or even somebody infamous?)


I found this particular topic really difficult - there's lots of people I admire but is that the same as inspiring?

Two teachers (Mr McMahon, English and Ms Lewis, drama) and the school librarian at secondary school certainly helped develop me into the person I am today.

I really admire Rowena Cade, the woman who almost single-handedly built Cornwall's Minack Theatre and created such a magical atmosphere in a spectacular place.

And as soft as it sounds, Andrew helps encourage me to try new things, take on new challenges and gives me strength and confidence when it's needed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...