Wednesday 26 June 2013

June Comments Challenge - 26th June

The Bonjour, Blogger June Comments Challenge
Wednesday 26th June - Five Cool Blog Posts


Make Do and Mend - Happiness in Magazines
Make Do and Mend
How many of these magazines do you remember reading as a teenager?



Nic's Notebook - Happy Stuff :)
Nic's Notebook
Nic took her doggie friends to one of my favourite places - Anglesey!



Kat Got The Cream - What Kat Wore: Relaxed Denim and Ballet Flats
Kat Got The Cream
Kat wears a very sunshiney top in a garden full of lovely purple geraniums.



The Planned Adventure - Papermash Crafternoon
The Planned Adventure
Looks like Ruth had a very colourful and crafty afternoon!



Fiction Burns - What I've Learned From My 365 So Far
Fiction Burns
Andrea is doing a 365 photo project (take a picture every day for a year) and she shares some of the tips and hints she's learned along the way.


2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing these again! Especially the post on the 365 was very useful for me, as I'm doing this project myself as well :)

    I'm really loving that you show 5 posts every day, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying the posts! :-)
      I really liked Andrea's 365 one, she's made some very good observations about photography! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...