Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pretty Post Circle Packages

A while ago I signed up to the lovely Miss Beatrix's ever-growing #postcircle
 
The idea is for lots of like-minded stationery, paper and letter enthusiasts to send each other lovely things via good old fashioned snail mail.

Post Circle Letters

 
More info about the #postcircle is available over at Miss Beatrix's site - although unfortunately I think she's not accepting any more applications at the moment.
 
I was grouped into a team of 6 friendly people - we're called Team Jellyfish!
Last week I received my first #postcircle letter - a lovely card (and some tea and coffee!) from Charli.
It was all very exciting when I saw it there on my doormat!

Post Circle Letters

 
 Yesterday I posted out my first two #postcircle packages and it was just as exciting putting them together and sending them on their merry way.

Post Circle Letters
 
Post Circle Letters

 
I won't mention who I've sent them to, just in case they're reading!
 
Hope they both arrive safely!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...