Wednesday 30 October 2013

Next Challenge - Blog Every Day in November

Back in May I took part in Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May challenge and yay, lovely Elizabeth has decided to organise another month long blogging challenge.
 
Same name, same idea, different month - Blog Every Day in November has an array of different topics but as Elizabeth says over on her blog, feel free to interpret them any which way you want or even go freestyle and do your own thing.
 
Blog Every Day in November
 
 
Even though I've got quite a busy month (coursework and Carnivals), I've signed up; I'm definitely not the sort of person who turns away a good challenge!
 
Head on over to Rosalilium if you fancy joining in, there's a small form to fill out and a downloadable Google calendar of topics to inspire you.
 
Have fun!



6 comments:

  1. Great to see you're joining in too! I'm unbelievably busy in November too but so dedicated to make it happen every single day, can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Two days in and I've already got loads of posts to catch up on! :-) x

      Delete
  2. I'm still not sure that I'll manage to write enough blog posts to make this challenge happen! I did enjoy September, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I'd finished BEDM and Blog Your Socks Off September, I was fully planning to go back to 3 or 4 posts a week but I seem to have ended blogging almost every day anyway! :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Hoorah! Can't wait to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to reading everyone else's as well! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...