Monday 16 December 2013

A Photo Every Hour - Saturday 14th December

The lovely Janey from Is That You Darling has started regularly holding Photo an Hour challenges. Janey will set a date and anyone who wants to can join in - either on Instagram, Twitter or any other way you fancy. I signed up to do one on September 14th (see here for pics), again on November 9th (pics here) and the latest challenge was Saturday 14th December. I knew that Andrew had ideas about going out for a birthday day trip so it worked out perfectly for doing a photo every hour.
 
 
Here's how our day panned out...
 
10am - a quick trip to the local delivery office to collect a mystery parcel (which turned out to be a not very exciting package of vitamins from Amazon).
Post Office Delivery Card and The Muppet Christmas Carol CD
11am - heading over to my parent's house on our way out and first up on the in-car jukebox was The Muppet Christmas Carol.
 
 
12pm - we munched on a delicious breakfast baguette and cup of tea at my parent's house (stupidly I forgot to take a pic though until I'd half eaten the baguette!).
Breakfast Baguette and Christmas Storage Bags
1pm - we nipped into Home Bargains and picked up 3 of these fab Christmas storage bags for only £1.79 each.
 
 
2pm - on our way to Swindon to try and go ice skating.
Driving along the road
3pm - unfortunately the ice rink was full by the time we arrived so we headed into the centre to look round the shops and go out for dinner.
 
 
4pm - I loved these huge sparkly red baubles on the Christmas tree in Swindon.
Christmas tree baubles and Percy Pig money boxes
5pm - what do you call a bevvy of Percys?
 
 
6pm - the main reason we went to Swindon; a meal out at Ed's Easy Diner.
Ed's Easy Diner sign and ice cream
7pm - Kit-Kat Choco-Lat Sundae for dessert!
 
 
8pm - one last look at the massive Christmas tree in Swindon.
Christmas tree and driving in the dark
9pm - a wet and windy journey home.
 
 
10pm - I'd got a bit behind with my blog reading; If you look closely I think the oldest one is December 5th! (apologies to anyone I spammed with comments on posts that were really old!).
Bloglovin and Have I Got News for You on TV
11pm - catching up with Friday night's 'Have I Got News For You'.
 
 
12am - a nightcap before bedtime (yep, I know it's a bit strange but I've always preferred a nice cup of tea before bed).
Cup of tea
 
 
 
I think Janey is planning on holding a photo an hour challenge each month in 2014 so head on over to her fab blog to find out more and join in!

2 comments:

  1. The 2pm and 3pm photos made me smile - there, and then back again. What a shame! :( Great photos though - your baguette made me jealous on Saturday morning when I saw it on Instagram!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wish I'd remembered to take a picture before I started eating it!
      I love taking part in photo an hour challenges so I'm definitely up for the challenge of doing one each month next year! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...