Thursday 19 December 2013

Bloggers Secret Santa Swap

Back in the summer I took part in Rhiannon from The Sparkly Panda's Summer Swap and loved putting together a package of summer themed goodies to send on it's merry way.
 
So I was on the lookout for any Secret Santa gift swaps and stumbled across two of them - one run by Hannah from Hannah Bee and another run by Janet from Words That Can Only Be Your Own. I promptly signed up for both and set about finding some little things to package up.
 
 
First up - the Bloggers Secret Santa as organised by Hannah.
 
My Secret Santa recipient was Jenna from JennaSuth who happens to live in a town in the north of Scotland where I've actually been camping several times before!
 
I spotted on her blog that she liked cosying up with a hot chocolate and some Haribo so I thought a present themed along those lines would go down well.
 
Hot Chocolate and Haribo Secret Santa Package
 
 
I included Haribo PJ's, an mug, Clipper drinking chocolate, two chocolate stirrers (from our local farm shop), three packets of Christmas-themed Haribo and eight sachets of different flavoured hot chocolate.
 
Hot Chocolate and Haribo Secret Santa Package

 
I wrapped them all up in a shoebox sent it on it's way across the miles.
I know Jenna recieved it safely (she popped a picture up on her blog) but I think she has far more restraint than me and has kept it til Christmas day!
 
Secret Santa box wrapped up
 
 
 
 
My Secret Santa was the lovely Abigail from Tuesday's Girl who sent me a fabulous package of gifts - all perfect for a cosy Christmas night in.
 
Secret Santa box
 
Secret Santa presents

 
I unwrapped a huge wine glass, a large box of Lindor chocolates, a Cath Kidston mushroom keyring, a Cherry Vanilla Yankee Candle, a Sunlight on Snow Yankee Candle and some candy canes.
 
Secret Santa presents
 
Secret Santa presents
 
It's all very exciting, not only had Abigail managed to hit the nail on the head with the chocolates (Lindor are my absolute favourite), she also included two Yankee Candles - I've never even owned a Yankee Candle before!
(I know, a blogger who's never had a Yankee Candle, wtf?)
Plus a gorgeous pink and clear wine glass and an incredibly cute keyring - I haven't decided yet whether to add it to my keys or use as part of the decoration in my sewing area.
Either way, it's all fab!
 
Secret Santa chocolates eaten
 
 
Thanks very much Abigail! And thanks to Hannah for organising it!
 
 
 
Coming up in the next couple of days - the Thrifty Christmas Gift Swap by Janet :-)
 
 
Have you taken part in any swaps this Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Aww! They're all lovely gifts. It's a great idea and all these swaps remind me of my pen pal days! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I used to love having pen pals - I reckon bloggers swaps are a fab grown up way of keeping the pen pal magic! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Such lovely gifts! This made me want to snuggle up in PJ's and hot chocolate, as well as a box of Lindor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Lindor, they're my favourite chocolate - they certainly didn't last long! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...