Monday 10 February 2014

This Weekend at the Duckpond

We have mostly been...
 
Laughing - at comedy Radio 4 favourites Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis in Salisbury on Friday night. We've been meaning to see them for ages and finally we managed to get tickets. We're both now very proud we've seen live shows by all of Mock The Week's current regular line up (Dara O'Briain, Hugh Dennis, Andy Parsons and Chris Addison) plus most of the guests.

Punt and Dennis at Salisbury City Hall


 
Catching - up on some TV on our hard drive. I think we're up to about September last year now...


 
Getting - better at giving myself injections. I managed to almost mess up the first one last week but now I've done several, I think I'm getting the hang of it.
 

 
What did you get up to at the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I would be so, so scared to give myself injections! I really don't mind needles, but I never look at the time they put them into my skin, yikes! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saskia! According to the doctors, it's all going to plan :-)
      I never dreamed that I'd be able to do it myself either, but when you've got it in your hands and you don't really have a choice, somehow you just do it! It's not been too bad, it's quite a sharp thin needle so you don't really feel it. :-) x

      Delete
  2. Giving yourself an injection is such an unnatural feeling. You do get sort-of used to it. I have to jab myself every couple of weeks and while I'll never look forward to it, it's no big deal any more. And that's coming some someone who used to be a total needle-phobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I started I didn't think I'd be able to do it but it was suprising (and possibly a bit worrying) how easy it became towards the end! :-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...