Monday 31 March 2014

100 Happy Days #8

The eighth instalment of my attempt to catalogue 100 Happy Days... :-)
 
 
Saturday 22nd March

Duck with a new haircut
New haircut!


 
Sunday 23rd March

99 Ice Cream
Andrew dashed out in a hurry only to return clutching two of these - I can't remember the last time I had a 99!


Monday 24th March

Three little presents
One of the girls in the office finished her maternity cover contract last week and on Monday morning there were three little packages waiting for us all (counting down the number of days she had left to work) - inside the bag were three different types of sweets.


Tuesday 25th March

Dewey by Vicki Myron
My blogger book swap package arrived that day - containing a fab book about a library cat called Dewey.


Wednesday 26th March

Mystery package
A mystery bag was brought home today - click here to see what it contained...


 
Thursday 27th March

Garden at RUH Bath
Andrew's dad was readmitted to hospital on Wednesday (luckily only temporarily; he was out by Friday afternoon). That wasn't a happy thing but the garden area just down from his ward was very pretty!


 
Friday 28th March

Ducks at the holiday chalet
On arrival at our holiday camping pod we have a little welcoming commitee :-)


Saturday 29th March

Crockery and vintage dress
Very pleased to have picked up some more Arcopal Scania crockery (and a retro dress) in the charity shops.


Sunday 30th March

West Somerset Railway Steam Trains
More sunshine, more steam trains!


Monday 31st March
Style at Home Magazine
Another month of my fab Christmas present from lovely friend M - it's always exciting when this drops through the letterbox!
 
 
Previous instalments can be found here...

8 comments:

  1. I love Style at Home- it's always full of bright colours :) Glad to hear Andrew's dad is out of hospital again xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.s. love that Andrew rushed out to get you both 99s :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Katie! My friend bought me a year's subscription to it for my Christmas present - it's probably one of the best presents I've ever received! :-) xxx

      Delete
    3. Oh and Andrew definitely needs to rush out more often I think! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this 100 days malarkey, even on the darkest days there's something to enjoy.
    And 99s??? You guys are winning at Spring!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope so! Definitely more spontaneous ice creams needed methinks :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my the 99 takes me right back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it was fab! The only thing missing was a splodge of strawberry sauce on top :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...