Tuesday 29 April 2014

Blog Every Day in May (aka I must be mad...)

Anyone remember last year I took part in Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May challenge?
(you know the one which started off with my dad having a stroke on day 1?)
 
And then again, I forgot what hard work it was and signed up to Blog Every Day in November?
(the one where the first two weeks was Carnival season?)
 
 
Blog Every Day in May with Rosalilium
 
 
 
Well, guess what, Blog Every Day must be a little bit like childbirth because yup, I've signed on the dotted line to do it all over again - and this time, the first day of the challenge kicks off with me being in hospital for my IVF egg collection operation.
 
So yep, join me for a month of madness, late night blog posts and articles tenously-related to what the actual topic is about.
 
I know Michelle from Life Outside London and the lovely lady behind Not So Simples (really sorry, I'm not sure what your name is!) have both signed up. And Angela - you know you want to...!
 
Pop over to Rosalilium's site to sign up - there's a form to fill in and a downloadable Google calendar of suggested topics - see you on May 1st!
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Oh it's so tempting to sign up and join! My thesis has to be done by June 3rd and I've only just started the actual writing, so no Blog Every Day in May for me :( However, some of the topics are really really nice so I'll try to join for as many days as I possibly can! Good luck anyway and I'll sure be reading along! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, good luck with your thesis, that's definitely much more important that BEDM! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. You dont do things by half!!! Good luck with the op! Cannae wait to see what you come up with every day in May!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  3. I succumbed to the peer pressure :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owwwhhh! I really want to but know I will struggle to meet the challenge! I shall be following you all along the journey though.

    Jen | gingerellaj.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...