Sunday 11 May 2014

52 Lists - Things I Will Do Today

This week's prompt is called 'things I will do today' which I'm going to split into two parts:

- Things I Will Do Today (written at 9am)
- Things I Have Actually Done Today (written at 9pm)

52 Lists - Things I Will Do Today



So first up, at 9am this morning, I Will Do...
- the last bit of the laundry
- the last few days of BEDM posts
- all my replies to comments on the blog
- some shredding of our old paperwork
- bathroom cleaning
- living room tidying
- tomorrow's blog post
- dinner
- a trip to our monthly carnival club meeting
- a list of cakes to make for work birthdays in the next few weeks
- a bit of cleaning in our conservatory
- the sorting out of the recycling and rubbish


And at 9pm this evening, I Had Actually Done...
- all the laundry, yay!
- a couple of BEDM posts (although I'm still a day or so behind)
- 90% of the paperwork shredding
- tomorrow's blog post
- dinner
- the carnival club meeting
- all the sorting out of the recycling and rubbish

And not on the original list...
- bought some new storage boxes
- sorted out some things to fill said storage boxes
- put all the washing away
- decided on where to put Andrew's new shed in the garden
- looked at Glastonbury Festival's clashfinder site to see what bands are playing when
- ate some cake


A sort of productive day methinks!
 

This post is part of Ema's (Made in Hunters) 52 Lists Project
For a full list of all the other lovely bloggy people taking part, visit Scarlett's site (WorkRestPlayLove) for a nosy!

2 comments:

  1. A very productive day I reckon! I tend to only use to do lists at work, but I do like the sense of achievement when I get to cross something off :) Maybe I should make some for the weekend too - "Eat breakfast" "Read a magazine" "Look at Pinterest"... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, the more things like that on your to-do list, the more likely you are to feel satisfied that you've achieved a load of stuff! ;-) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...