Monday 16 June 2014

This Weekend at the Duckpond

We have mostly been...
 
Tidying - the garden. Andrew did some more digging, I pulled out a few weeds and swept up some leaves and associated mess.
 
Tidy garden
 
 
 
Cleaning - our conservatory, managing to get completely soaked in the process (and a little bit sunburnt).
 
Cleaning the conservatory
 
 
 
Building - a little greenhouse stand thingy for our garden.
 
Greenhouse
 
 
 
Discovering - that our redcurrant bush still actually has some fruit left (usually the birds eat it all before I get a chance to get out and pick it!)
 
Redcurrant bush
 
 
 
Sorting - through the mountain of CDs and tapes (yes, cassette tapes) we have with the aim of reducing it by at least a half and digitising the rest.
Take a look at my amazing taste in music - No Limit and Mysterious Girl, oh yeah.
 
Cassette tapes
 
 
 
What did you get up to at the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I love your jaunty washing line pole :) those are some excellent tunes- my favourite cassette was one by Bruce Willis- mostly doing covers of classic soul tunes xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds interesting! No Limit was the first ever song I bought (99p from Woolworths no less) - that's one tape that's definitely staying in my memory box! :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, 2 Unlimited and Seal, those were the days. I'm pretty sure my first cassette was Now 20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe they're on about Now 89 or something!? Where on earth has that time gone! :-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...