Wednesday 30 July 2014

Here Is The News #4




Here is the News



Blogland Brilliance

Alice made the most amazing Four Layer Chocolate Ombre Cake

Angela crafted a gorgeous summer wreath with some top tips for making your own.

Lily went to a steampunk wedding and had fun making some fabulous accessories for her outfit (I think we definitely need to see pics of Lily's whole outfit though!)

Em stumbled across this list from The Telegraph - The 50 Signs You Are A Grown-Up - I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing that me and Andrew together can tick off 38 of them!



Currently Coveting

A trip to this spectacular underground trampolining centre - Bounce Below - based in an old slate mine in North Wales. It's like a giant soft play area for adults!

A Tunnocks teacake!



Exciting Events

Cool steam rallies this weekend include the Torbay Steam Rally, the Gloucestershire Steam and Vintage Extravaganza and the West Somerset Railway Steam Fayre and Vintage Vehicle Rally.

Carters Steam Fair rolled into town last night at Bath's Royal Victoria Park, they're open from 2nd August to 10th August.

The Frome Independent Market takes place this Sunday and this month it's themed to the seaside, calling it 'Frome-on-Sea'!




Have you spotted anything interesting this week?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for mentioning the wreath! I'm glad you liked it :) I can tick off a worrying amount of things from that list (and the rest is forming a to-do list!)

    We're off on holiday this weekend otherwise I might have been tempted along to Frome. Sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that list is decidedly worrying! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. I got 32 grown-up things. Although, to be honest, I've always gone out in sensible shoes- mostly because I can't walk in heels :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, well that is a good reason to wear flats! :-) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...