Five things which made me smile this month...
1. Actually managing to pull off a surprise 70th birthday party for the mother in law - complete with a vintage vehicle display, fairground organ, 120 guests and a hog roast - and she had no idea!
2. A lovely day out in Weymouth with Andrew.
3. Discovering how awesome Grillstock is! There'll be a proper blog post about it next week. :-)
4. Spending a day playing our friend's 1896 fairground organ at a steam rally in Somerset. I don't know why I like it really, it's just really good fun feeding books of music through the organ!
5. Ringing up our fertility clinic to book in for our next bit of IVF treatment. Even though the actual embryo transfer bit won't be til the end of September you have to get started with drugs and tests about 6-8 weeks before. My next thing is the delightfully named endometrial scratch (which, if you know what your endometrium is, the procedure is exactly what it says on the tin!)
What little things made you happy this month?