Tuesday 5 May 2015

This (Long) Weekend at the Duckpond (#BEDM Day 5)

We have mostly been...


Being - pretty lazy really, with just a bit of gardening and housework done in amongst listening to podcasts and watching some TV programmes.


Spotting - that the apple tree in our back garden (which Andrew gave a serious chop last year) is blossoming very nicely.

Apple blossom


Sorting - out my shoe collection which (rather embarrassingly) amounted to 60 pairs. I really didn't realise I owned quite that many. After breaking my ankle last year though, one thing I can't do now is wear high heels so after eliminating those ones and a few others, I managed to whittle it down to 47 pairs - which is still an obscene amount to own, I know.

Shoe collection



What did you get up to over the bank holiday weekend?
 
(This post is day 5 of Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May challenge - after sticking to the topics for the last couple of years, this year I'm going off piste)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! 60 eh??? I think I've possibly got that many too!!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't really go wrong with a bit of lazing about! We went to a festival over the bank holiday weekend, and then had a very lazy Sunday haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were such an Imelda Marcos! Love the gingham pair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...