Sunday 19 June 2016

An A-Z of Me - W

 



Wedding - I married Andrew when I was 24, back in 2007. Amazingly, that means we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next year and just like the cliché says, I have no idea where that time went.

Wills - We keep meaning to write them but just never got round to it. With a little one in tow now, it's something we probably should do!

Williams - My maiden name which I was happy to change when I married Andrew. He wouldn't have worried if I'd kept it but I much preferred his surname (which made my name alliterative) to my own!

Wales - My dad is from Wales and I have family who live there; although I was born in Scotland and brought up in England, I hope I can still say I'm part Welsh. I have read The Mabinogion and can pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch so I hope that qualifies me. :-)

­

What 'W' things sum you up?


For the rest of the alphabet click here!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're on W - where has the time gone?! Same way as your almost-10 years of marriage I guess :)
    Hmm... W's... Waffles, for sure. Big fan of those. And Whaaam by Lichtenstein is one of my favourite artworks. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...