Wednesday 22 June 2016

The Eleven Things Tag

A long long time ago, the lovely Denise from The Life of Dee tagged me to take part in the Eleven Things Tag. I bookmarked her post and then never got round to completing the questions.


So here we are...

1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Going to visit my mum and brother in hospital when he was born. I remember my grandparents buying me penny sweets from a newsagent on the way there and I remember seeing him inside an incubator and asking, "how do they change his nappy?" I would have been 2 years and 10 months old.

 2. If you could change one aspect of your life ie hairstyle, career what would it be?
Being able to sing. I'm quite good at following a dance routine but holding a tune? No can do.

 3. What is your favourite decade, (can be before your time)?
Probably the 1950's (or at least, the rose-tinted rock 'n' roll view of the 1950's!)

 4. How would you spend your ideal day?
Well, at the moment I'd settle for being able to eat my dinner hot, with two hands and in peace. Usually though, any of these would do: a day at the seaside, going to the theatre (preferably to see Kneehigh), being at the Edinburgh Fringe or visiting Carter's Steam Fair.

 5. Who was your teenage crush?
I don't really remember having any major crushes but I did have the usual early 90's Take That posters on my bedroom wall.

 6. Do you call your evening meal; dinner, tea or supper?
I call it dinner, Andrew calls it tea!

 7. What was your first ever blog post? (link it too)
An introductory post called 'Adventures in Blogland'.

 8. You are stuck on a desert island, which 3 things would you have with you?
Am I allowed a boat and supply of food? And possibly a decent sailor man to steer my boat back home?

 9. Show us the last photo on your phone (no cheating!)
Trying to get a picture of today's outfit! No editing or cropping either - the only thing I've done to the picture is turn it the right way up :-)


 10. What is your favourite perfume?
I don't have a particular one, instead I have several nice smelling bottles from various places which I just use as and when I fancy.

 11. Can you speak another language?
No. I learnt German at school, Spanish for a year at uni and apparently could count to 10 in Welsh when I was young but apart from a few random words here and there (plus some half-decent Welsh pronunciations), I can't actually speak another language.



As it was such a long time I'm not going to tag anyone or do a list of questions but if anyone fancies doing the same ones as me, feel free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...